Accelerating Global Impact – Closing the early-stage capital gap for social entrepreneurs
Early-stage impact capital drives proven pilots to inflection points. It enables rapid replication and scale and creates profound learning opportunities for systems change. So why is it so hard to come by?
Join us for a webinar that will address a pain point faced by investors and social entrepreneurs alike, closing the early-stage capital gap. In partnership with ImpactCity, DRK is pleased to share new resources and lessons from our community that focus squarely upon this key need in growing impact enterprises and a new urgently needed impact economy.
Joining the conversation:
- Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation – CEO, Jim Bildner
- FMO – Fund manager, Femke Bos
- BarefootLaw – Founder, Gerald Abila
- SolarDew – Product developer, Alexander van der Kleij
- ImpactCity – Program manager – Coos Santing
Moderated by Jessica Pothering (ImpactAlpha)
Date: July 7, 2021
Timing 16:00 – 17:15 CET